Buy it Now
Start by contacting the VesselVendor team of experts.
Make an Offer
Found your dream boat? Offer a price to make it yours
Get your dream boat without paying full amount upfront. Get easy finance from VesselVendor partners.
This is listed for $160,000. Learn more about this for sale here. Read boat reviews, browse other boats for sale, or shop other boats for sale online at Vessel Vendor.
About this boat
The Classic 31 Bertram Flybridge Cruiser is one of the finest sportfishing boats ever built and a reputation for catching fish. Her solid fiberglass hull and unique lines combined with a massive cockpit make her not only an exceptional fishing platform but also an economical weekend cruiser. The “Reel Lady” was completely refit in 2004 by John Patnovic of Worton Creek Marine in Chestertown, Maryland where by personal inspection not a dollar was spared. The Reel Lady is powered by a pair of low hour 440hp Yanmar diesel engines and has a 330 gallon fuel capacity which gives her outstanding range . She has a cruising speed of over 30 knots. A lower helm station in the main cabin provides the perfect alternative for those who sometimes prefer to escape the elements or enjoy the company of their guests onboard. The Reel Lady is appropriately named and without a doubt would be a sweet ride to call your own!
Plantation Boat Mart & Marina is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Specifications for 1966 Bertram 31 feet
- Price (in USD) $160,000
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Condition Used
- Engine Make Yanmar
- Category Flybridge
- Engine Model 6LY2A-STP
- Year 1966
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Model 31Flybridge Cruiser
- Length (in Feet) 31
- Country United States
- Fresh Water Capacity (in Liters) 68.14
- Cabin Count 1
- Maximum Draft Feet 3
Other Boats for Sale
- This top-tier Hunter 45 Center Cockpit in Mandeville, Louisiana, has been maintained to the highest standard by both of her...$187,900
- The timeless hull design, sleek lines and low profile hides a vessel that will perform well and will put on...$425,000
- 2000 45′ Custom Carolina Express is powered by twin 2006 700hp C-12 Caterpillar Engines and offers features like, Tower w/...$435,000
- Arguably the most popular medium-sized motor yacht ever produced, the 53 M/Y is perfect as a live-aboard or extended stay...$145,000
- Marine Sales & Charters is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed...$3,661,800
- Have you been looking for an Owners addition Catamaran for cruising or live aboard? A Catamaran that has been impeccably...$250,000
Similar Boats For Sale in Price
Arguably the most popular medium-sized motor yacht ever produced, the 53 M/Y is perfect as a live-aboard or extended stay...$145,000
REWIND is a very tidy example of the classic 29 Back Cove cruiser built in Maine. She sports lots of economical...$165,000
She is well- maintained motor yacht with her economical CAT 3116 diesels offering good performance, start instantly so she is...$169,900
This 2011 SeaRay 350 Sundancer with Twin MerCruisers Inboard/outboard is easy to see in Jupiter Florida and ready for new...$170,000
Introducing the 2021 Nautic Star 28XS, a versatile and high-performance offshore fishing boat designed to elevate your angling adventures. This...$159,000
This original owner Hunter 41 AC is chock-full of thoughtful features, and presents in far above average condition, due to...$149,900
Similar Boats For Sale in Size
Boats For Sale in ,
Frequently Asked Questions for 1966 Bertram 31 feet
What is a 1966 Bertram 31 feet
This is a foot for sale in , . This is currently priced at $160,000, and is one of 1 boats for sale on Vessel Vendor.
How many photos are available for boat?
Vessel Vendor has photos of this 1966 Bertram 31 feet for sale.
What is the average cost for a boat?
Currently, of the 1 boats for sale online, the average price is $0.